Here are the answers to Wednesday's quiz:â†µ
1. Bernie Williams led the New York Yankees with a .429 batting average in the 1995 Division Series.â†µ
2. Paul O'Neill led the Yankees with three home runs. He also drove in six runs, tying him for the team lead with Don Mattingly.â†µ
3. Tino Martinez was the first baseman for the Seattle Mariners, while Luis Sojo was the team's shortstop.â†µ
4. Ken Griffey Jr. hit five home runs in the series.â†µ
5. Joey Cora led off the bottom of the 11th inning with a bunt hit and scored on the last play of the series.