With the New York Yankees taking on the New York Mets this weekend, let's drift back to the year 2000 for a World Series quiz. The answers will be posted tomorrow.â†µ
1. Which Met pitcher picked up the win in the team's lone victory in the 2000 Series?â†µ
2. Which Yankee collected nine hits and batted .474 in the Series?â†µ
3. Which Met player racked up eight hits and batted .400 in the Series?â†µ
4. The Yankees and Mets each had one player who hit two home runs. Who were they?â†µ
5. Which Yankee pitcher had two wins in the Series?