The New York Mets are in the midst of a three-game series with the St. Louis Cardinals. And who is the most famous Met who also played for the Cards? No, not Harry Parker or Jim Beauchamp, but Keith Hernandez, of course. So here's a quiz about the Just for Men spokesman. The answers will be posted on Thursday.â†µ
1. What number did Hernandez wear for most of his years with the Cardinals?â†µ
2. After the 1974 season, which first baseman did the Cardinals trade to the Mets to pave the way for Hernandez to take over full time at first base?â†µ
3. How many consecutive seasons did Hernandez win the Gold Glove?â†µ
4. Which three offensive categories did Hernandez lead the National League during his 1979 MVP season?â†µ
5. On Seinfeld, why did Elaine break up with him?