Here are the answers to yesterday's quiz.â†µ
1. The New York (baseball) Giants won five World Series: 1905, 1921, 1922, 1933 and 1954.â†µ
2. The New York Mets sent pitcher Charlie Williams and $50,000 to the San Francisco Giants for Willie Mays.â†µ
3. Dusty Rhodes hit the only two home runs for the Giants in the 1954 World Series.â†µ
4. Roger Craig was the starting pitcher in the Mets' first-ever game in 1962. He later managed the San Francisco Giants, from 1985-1992.â†µ
5. Dave Kingman led the Giants in home runs in 1972, with 29. In 1975, he was sold to the Mets for $150,000.