Here are the answers to yesterday's quiz:â†µ
1. The New York Knicks made their first NBA Finals appearance in 1951, when they lost to the Rochester Royals, four games to three.â†µ
2. Walt Frazier led the Knicks in playoff scoring in 1973, with a 21.9 average, and Dave DeBusschere was the rebounding leader, averaging 10.5 boards per game.â†µ
3. In the 1994 playoffs, John Starks was second on the team in scoring, with a 14.6 average.â†µ
4. The 1999 Knicks defeated the Atlanta Hawks in the second round of the playoffs.â†µ
5. In the 2004 playoffs, Kurt Thomas led the Knicks in rebounding, with an 11.5 average.