Here is a roundup of picks and predictions for Sunday's 2012 Super Bowl between the New York Giants and New England Patriots.
- SB Nation New York's Jared Smith picks the Giants to win.
- New York City strippers are 'all in' with the Giants.
- Peter King is going with the Giants, but he is in a minority among SI.com analysts.
- Writers at The Big Lead are all picking the Patriots.
- Big Blue View prognosticators are going with the Giants.
The Giants (12-7) have been three-point underdogs to the 15-3 Patriots throughout much of the buildup to Sunday's game.
The Giants advanced to the game by winning the NFC East and defeating the Atlanta Falcons, Green Bay Packers and San Francisco 49ers in the playoffs. The Patriots won the AFC East and defeated the Denver Broncos and Baltimore Ravens in the AFC playoffs to advance.
-- SB Nation New York offers full information on prop bets and other betting information you will need Sunday.