In SB Nation's latest NFL mock draft, Dan Kadar has given the New York Giants defensive end Tank Carradine of the Florida State Seminoles at the No. 19 pick.
Carradine was an absolutely great player in the ACC last year, racking up 11 sacks before blowing out his ACL in a game against the Florida Gators in late November.
Nobody in football circles doubts the type of player Carradine is. The only issue is whether or not he can rebound physically from the ACL tear. However, players are recovering faster and better than ever.
On Saturday, Carradine worked out for NFL teams for the first time this offseason after missing the combine. Carradine stunned many scouts and talent evaluators by running a 4.75 40-yard dash, affirming that the knee should be good to go.
Another option for the Giants could be to take a corner, although drafting Prince Amukamara two years ago might preclude that.
More from SB Nation:
• NFL mock draft: Thursday looms
• Darrelle Revis is a Buccaneer
• An early look at fantasy rookies
• The 10 best games from the 2013 NFL schedule
• 2013 NFL schedules: Monday night | Sunday night | Thursday night
• Browns owner Jimmy Haslam investigated by FBI