With swimming events out the window at the 2012 London Olympics (men's and women's 10 kilometer marathon races are all that remain) the spotlight turns to a host of other sports on Sunday. A complete list of medals up for grabs is below.
- Women's marathon
- Women's triple jump
- Men's 100-meter
- Men's hammer throw
- Women's 400-meter
- Men's 3000-meter steeplechase
- Men's singles (badminton)
- Men's doubles (badminton)
- Women's 3-meter springboard (diving)
- Men's team foil (fencing)
- Men's floor exercise (gymnastics)
- Women's vault (gymnastics)
- Men's pommel horse (gymnastics)
- Men's star (sailing)
- Men's finn (sailing)
- Men's 50-meter pistol (shooting)
- Men's singles (tennis)
- Women's doubles (tennis)
- Mixed doubles (tennis)
- Men's 55kg (wrestling)
- Men's 74kg (wrestling)
Brooklyn native Justin Gatlin will compete in the 100-meter race against the likes of Usain Bolt and Tyson Gay on Sunday. Queens native Kara Goucher will take part in the women's marathon.
TV Coverage: Olympic coverage is available on NBC, NBCSN, MSNBC, CNBC, Bravo, and specialty channels for soccer and basketball. Coverage kicks off at 3 a.m. Eastern Time with badminton. For complete listings on when and where to see each match, click here.
Streaming Information: Live matches can be streamed online here (cable subscription required).