The 2012 Summer Olympics in London roll on Monday with another full slate of medal events. Among the non-medal events to pay attention to: The Team USA women's basketball team will take on Angola in the evening.
The following events will feature a gold medalist before the end of the day:
- Men's 10m synchronized platform (diving)
- Women's individual epee (fencing)
- Men's team final (gymnastics)
- Women's 57 kg (judo)
- Women's 73 kg (judo)
- Women's 10m air pistol/women's skeet final
- Men's 200m freestyle (swimming)
- Men's 100m backstroke (swimming)
- Women's 100m backstroke (swimming)
- Women's 100m breaststroke (swimming)
- Women's 58 kg (weightlifting)
- Men's 62 kg (weightlifting)
See when/where to tune into the different events below.
Streaming Information: Viewers can sign up to watch the Olympics online through NBC. A subscription to a cable provider may be required.
TV Schedule: Games are available on NBC, NBCSN, MSNBC, CNBC, and Bravo.
- The women's basketball game between the United States and Angola will begin at 5:15 p.m. Eastern Time.
- The men's team final in gymnastics begins at 11:26 a.m. Eastern Time
- Swimming finals will begin at 2:30 p.m. Eastern Time.
- For more information on specific times and events, visit nbcolympics.com.
For complete coverage of the Olympic Games, head over to SB Nation's Olympics hub.