The New York Jets open their 2012 training camp Friday at SUNY Cortland. The first practice is set for 8 a.m. ET. It will begin a season filled with questions for the Jets.
- How will the Mark Sanchez-Tim Tebow dynamic work at quarterback? Everyone is saying the right things, but this is still an unusual way for an NFL team to construct an offense.
- When he isn't quarterbacking, will the Jets actually use Tebow on special teams?
- We know Rex Ryan can lose weight, which he lost a lot of this offseason. The question is can he regain control of the locker room after admitting that he had no idea there was discord among players in that locker room last season?
- Can the Jets reign in the talkative and seemingly not always on the same page with his teammates wide receiver Santonio Holmes?
- After an 8-8 season can the Jets make it back to the playoffs? Further, can they finally deliver on Ryan's often-stated goal of winning a championship?
Mark Sanchez Talks Jets (via sbnnfl)
The work begins for real on Saturday. Here is a look at the Jets preseason practice schedule. Also, look back at our Jets training camp previews.