The NFL Power Rankings for Week 14 aren't finding good news for the New York Giants or the New York Jets. For Big Blue, they dropped a tough one to the Washington Redskins, who are hot on their hells in the division. Meanwhile, Gang Green pulled out a win over the Arizona Cardinals, but only because they faced the worst starting quarterback the NFL has seen in years.
Check out the latest rankings and let us know what you think!
1. Houston Texans (LW: 1, 11-1)
- After a spirited warm-up against the Titans, the Texans will be must-see TV Monday night.
Next up: at No. 3 Patriots
2. Atlanta Falcons (LW: 2, 11-1)
- Put an end to the Saints season and now get a cake walk in Carolina.
Next up: at No. 26 Panthers
3. New England Patriots (LW: 3, 9-3)
- Tom Brady & Co. could jump right into the top spot with a big game on MNF.
Next up: vs. No. 1 Texans
4. Denver Broncos (LW: 5, 9-3)
- Minor scare from the Bucs spells bad news for Oakland.
Next up: at No. 32 Raiders
5. Green Bay Packers (LW: 9, 8-4)
- And just like that, the Pack train is back on the tracks.
Next up: vs. No. 23 Lions
6. San Francisco 49ers (LW: 4, 8-3-1)
- Can Jeff Fisher work for other NFC teams in the playoffs? Because they have the Niners number.
Next up: vs No. 19 Dolphins
7. Cincinnati Bengals (LW: 10, 7-5)
- The AFC West could single-highhandedly put the Bengals in the playoffs.
Next up: vs. No. 16 Cowboys
8. Chicago Bears (LW: 6, 8-4)
- So, about that Jay Cutler for MVP campaign...
Next up: at No. 20 Vikings
9. New York Giants (LW: 7, 7-5)
- All of a sudden there's big trouble for Big Blue.
Next up: vs. No. 17 Saints
10. Washington Redskins (LW: 12, 6-6)
- RG3 even fumbles better than everyone else in the league.
Next up: vs. No. 11 Ravens
11. Baltimore Ravens (LW: 8, 9-3)
- They lost to Charlie Batch. Read that one more time.
Next up: at No. 10 Redskins
12. Indianapolis Colts (LW: 15, 8-4)
- This Colts magic is very, very real. You've all been warned.
Next up: vs. No. 30 Titans
13. Seattle Seahawks (LW: 14, 7-5)
- Every time they are about to be written off, they pull off some nutty way to steal a game.
Next up: vs. No. 25 Cardinals
14. Tampa Bay Buccaneers (LW: 11, 6-6)
- Just a game out of the final Wild Card and have enough grit to be a problem.
Next up: vs. No. 29 Eagles
15. Pittsburgh Steelers (LW: 19, 7-5)
- A light schedule and the return of Big Ben make the Steelers a dangerous 7-5 team.
Next up: vs. No. 28 Chargers
16. Dallas Cowboys (LW: 17, 6-6)
- Tony Romo is like a horror movie villain... he just won't go away.
Next up: at No. 7 Bengals
17. New Orleans Saints (LW: 13, 5-7)
- Almost made it all the way back, but back-to-back losses ended things for the Saints.
Next up: at No. 9 Giants
18. St. Louis Rams (LW: 20, 5-6-1)
- Could make things interesting if they run the table.
Next up: at No. 22 Bills
19. Miami Dolphins (LW: 16, 5-7)
- Scrappy Fightin' Philbins are headed in the right direction for '13.
Next up: at No. 6 49ers
20. Minnesota Vikings (LW: 18, 6-6)
- Adrian Peterson is a monster, but with the Bears, Texans and Packers left, the playoffs aren't in the cards this season.
Next up: at No. 8 Bears
21. Cleveland Browns (LW: 23, 4-8)
- Half of their wins are against the AFC West already and the Chiefs are on deck.
Next up: vs. No. 31 Chiefs
22. Buffalo Bills (LW: 24, 5-7)
- Guess the Bills Mafia all got locked up before the season?
Next up: vs. No. 27 Jaguars
23. Detroit Lions (LW: 21, 4-8)
- If they weren't so unlikable, these heartbreaking losses would be tough to watch.
Next up: at No. 5 Packers
24. New York Jets (LW: 25, 5-7)
- Rex Ryan should rotate all three of his QBs. It would be much more interesting than any one of them individually.
Next up: at No. 27 Jaguars
25. Arizona Cardinals (LW: 22, 4-8)
- Ryan Lindley is the worst starting QB in the NFL I've ever seen.
Next up: at No. 13 Seahawks
26. Carolina Panthers (LW: 26, 3-9)
- Losing out could put them back in the running for the top pick.
Next up: vs. No. 2 Falcons
27. Jacksonville Jaguars (LW: 27, 2-10)
- Lucky for the Jags draft hopes, Chad Henne remembered he was Chad Henne.
Next up: vs. No. 24 Jets
28. San Diego Chargers (LW: 28, 4-8)
- Will winning three of their last four save Norv Turner? Oh, I sure hope so.
Next up: at No. 15 Steelers
29. Philadelphia Eagles (LW: 29, 3-9)
- Maybe next week they'll fire the water boys.
Next up: at No. 14 Buccaeers
30. Tennessee Titans (LW: 30, 4-8)
- Nearly knocked off Luck and the Colts last time these two teams met.
Next up: at No. 12 Colts
31. Kansas City Chiefs (LW: 32, 2-10)
- Amazing performance from the Chiefs in an impossible situation.
Next up: at No. 21 Browns
32. Oakland Raiders (LW: 31, 3-9)
- Ignoring young QB Terrelle Pryor doesn't make much sense, until I remember it's the Raiders we're talking about.
Next up: vs. No. 4 Broncos