The Week 12 NFL Power Rankings show there is little movement at the top and bottom, but plenty of movement in the middle. One of the biggest movers are the New York Jets after their win over the St. Louis Rams on the road.
Sitting out this week on the bye didn't move the defending champs as the New York Giants stayed put. They have a chance to pick up a huge bounce this weekend if they can handle the Green Bay Packers.
Check out the latest rankings and let us know what you think!
1. Houston Texans (LW: 1, 9-1)
- Struggling against hapless Jags shows the Texans are human (though Andre Johnson isn't).
Next up: at No. 24 Lions
2. Atlanta Falcons (LW: 2, 9-1)
- Would have taken the top spot, but struggled with a team run by Ryan Lindley.
Next up: at No. 11 Buccaneers
3. New England Patriots (LW: 4, 7-3)
- Bill Belichick still has Tom Brady throwing passes against the Colts.
Next up: at No. 19 Jets
4. Denver Broncos (LW: 3, 7-3)
- With a three game division lead, Peyton Manning can sleepwalk the rest of the way.
Next up: at No. 32 Chiefs
5. San Francisco 49ers (LW: 5, 7-2-1)
- I hope Alex Smith enjoyed his time as the Niners starting QB.
Next up: at No. 8 Saints
6. Green Bay Packers (LW: 6, 7-3)
- If Aaron Rodgers and the Pack can get by Big Blue, they could run the table.
Next up: at No. 12 Giants
7. Baltimore Ravens (LW: 8, 8-2)
- Big win over the Steelers, but can you get too excited when Byron Leftwich is the QB?
Next up: at No. 26 Chargers
8. New Orleans Saints (LW: 13, 5-5)
- Brees & Co. might not lose again.
Next up: vs. No. 5 Niners
9. Chicago Bears (LW: 7, 7-3)
- I bet no one thought the Bears would be begging for Jay Cutler to hurry back.
Next up: vs No. 15 Vikings
10. Seattle Seahawks (LW: 11, 6-4)
- With easy schedule down the stretch, could push the Niners in NFC West.
Next up: at No. 20 Dolphins
11. Tampa Bay Buccaneers (LW: 14, 6-4)
- Schiano's spunky bunch just won't go away.
Next up: vs. No. 2 Falcons
12. New York Giants (LW: 12, 6-4)
- Can much needed week off give Giants enough to slow down the Pack?
Next up: vs. No. 6 Packers
13. Dallas Cowboys (LW: 16, 5-5)
- If the Browns weren't absolutely terrible, the Cowboys season would be over right now.
Next up: vs. No. 18 Redskins
14. Indianapolis Colts (LW: 9, 6-4)
- Knocked down by the Patriots, but this is still a playoff team.
Next up: vs. No. 22 Bills
15. Minnesota Vikings (LW: 15, 6-4)
- Four of their six remaining games are against the Bears and Packers.
Next up: at No. 9 Bears
16. Cincinnati Bengals (LW: 21, 5-5)
- Got in a nice little workout against the Chiefs.
Next up: vs. No. 31 Raiders
17. Pittsburgh Steelers (LW: 10, 6-4)
- Mike Tomlin should call Brett Favre. (kidding.... sort of)
Next up: at No. 29 Browns
18. Washington Redskins (LW: 18, 4-6)
- Turkey day win for RGIII will make the NFC East a very interesting place to be the final five weeks of the season.
Next up: at No. 13 Cowboys
19. New York Jets (LW: 25, 4-6)
- Tim Tebow. Tim Tebow. Tim Tebow. Tim Tebow. (Are we allowed to mention anything else?)
Next up: vs. No. 3 Patriots
20. Miami Dolphins (LW: 17, 4-6)
- Dolphins had a nice run, but it's all over for the fighting Philbins.
Next up: vs. No. 10 Seahawks
21. Arizona Cardinals (LW: 23, 4-6)
- Ryan Lindley at QB? Was Mark Brunell not available?
Next up: vs. No. 23 Rams
22. Buffalo Bills (LW: 26, 4-6)
- Sounds crazy, but the Bills could win out if they get past Indy.
Next up: at No. 14 Colts
23. St. Louis Rams (LW: 19, 3-6-1)
- Looked lost against the Jets, but could be a tough out down the stretch.
Next up: at No. 21 Cardinals
24. Detroit Lions (LW: 20, 4-6)
- Matthew Stafford delivered -0.01 for my fantasy team this week!
Next up: vs. No. 1 Texans
25. Tennessee Titans (LW: 24, 4-6)
- This team could win eight games.
Next up: at No. 28 Jaguars
26. San Diego Chargers (LW: 22, 4-6)
- The Chargers just can't quit Norv Turner.
Next up: vs. No. 7 Ravens
27. Philadelphia Eagles (LW: 27, 3-7)
- Eagles fans don't even want to wait for Andy Reid to be fired, they want him to quit now!
Next up: at No. 30 Panthers
28. Jacksonville Jaguars (LW: 31, 1-9)
- If Chad Henne costs the Jags the top pick, the fans in Los Angeles will be ticked.
Next up: at No. 1 Texans
29. Cleveland Browns (LW: 30, 2-8)
- Nearly took themselves out of contention for the No. 1 pick against the Cowboys.
Next up: vs. No. 17 Steelers
30. Carolina Panthers (LW: 28, 2-8)
- Showing us new ways to lose games every week!
Next up: at. No. 27 Eagles
31. Oakland Raiders (LW: 29, 3-7)
- Giving up 45 points a game the last three weeks.
Next up: at No. 16 Bengals
32. Kansas City Chiefs (LW: 32, 1-9)
- Best line I heard all week: Chiefs thought they were getting New England, but instead got Cleveland!
Next up: vs. No. 4 Broncos