The NFL Power Rankings for Week 11 are not kind to either New York team! With the Giants getting pushed around by the Bengals and the Jets getting their doors blown off in Seattle, both teams took a major tumble. Big Blue's troubles likely will prevent them from getting back near the top spot, while Gang Green just need to worry about being competitive or they'll join the likes of the Jaguars and Chiefs.
Check out the latest rankings and let us know what you think!
1. Houston Texans (LW: 2, 8-1)
- It's good to be king again!
Next up: vs. No. 31 Jaguars
2. Atlanta Falcons (LW: 1, 8-1)
- And then there were none. Will still walk to the No. 1 seed.
Next up: vs. No. 23 Cardinals
4. New England Patriots (LW: 5, 6-3)
- Still have to be worried about a defense that gave up 31 to the Bills
Next up: vs. No. 9 Colts
5. San Francisco 49ers (LW: 3, 6-2-1)
- Donovan McNabb isn't sure why the Niners aren't still playing.
Next up: vs. No. 7 Bears
6. Green Bay Packers (LW: 8, 6-3)
- NFL teams beware: rested and rolling Pack are back!
Next up: at No. 20 Lions
7. Chicago Bears (LW: 6, 7-2)
- First Jay Cutler's guy loses the election and then he gets concussed by the Texans D.
Next up: vs No. 5 49ers
8. Baltimore Ravens (LW: 9, 7-2)
- Ravens got the Browns and Raiders after the bye and now they visit a Big Ben-less Steelers.
Next up: at No. 10 Steelers
9. Indianapolis Colts (LW: 11, 6-3)
- Can we appoint Pagano, Luck and the rest of the Colts 'America's Team'?
Next up: at No. 4 Patriots
10. Pittsburgh Steelers (LW: 10, 6-3)
- Welp, so much for Todd Haley running up the score on his former team, eh?
Next up: vs. No. 8 Ravens
11. Seattle Seahawks (LW: 12, 6-4)
- Even Pete Carroll is ripping the Sanchez-Tebow dynamic!
Next up: Bye
12. New York Giants (LW: 7, 6-4)
- Big Blue desperately need this week off to regroup.
Next up: Bye
13. New Orleans Saints (LW: 16, 4-5)
- Someone clearly hasn't told Drew Brees the Saints were supposed to be done.
Next up: at No. 29 Raiders
14. Tampa Bay Buccaneers (LW: 14, 5-4)
- They've beaten one potential playoff team, making them hard to get a handle on.
Next up: at No. 28 Panthers
15. Minnesota Vikings (LW: 15, 6-4)
- Four of their six remaining games are against the Bears and Packers.
Next up: Bye
16. Dallas Cowboys (LW: 21, 4-5)
- Somehow, the Boys are still on the Giants heels. Amazing.
Next up: vs. No. 30 Browns
17. Miami Dolphins (LW: 13, 4-5)
- Nothing says 'Hard Knocks' like a blowout at home to the Titans. Ouch.
Next up: at No. 26 Bills
18. Washington Redskins (LW: 19, 3-6)
- Giants struggles are leaving a light on in DC.
Next up: vs. No. 27 Eagles
19. St. Louis Rams (LW: 20, 3-5-1)
- Is there anything more worthy of a "Good job, good effort" than a tie?
Next up: vs. No. 25 Jets
20. Detroit Lions (LW: 17, 4-5)
- Another middle of the road team that has beaten one potential playoff squad.
Next up: vs. No. 6 Packers
21. Cincinnati Bengals (LW: 26, 4-5)
- Huge win for the Red Rifle keeps the Bengals in the playoff hunt.
Next up: at No. 32 Chiefs
22. San Diego Chargers (LW: 18, 4-5)
- Only thing worth watching here is if Norv gets fired in the middle of a drive.
Next up: at No. 3 Broncos
23. Arizona Cardinals (LW: 23, 4-5)
- An angry Atlanta team will do wonders for their five-game losing streak.
Next up: at No. 2 Falcons
24. Tennessee Titans (LW: 30, 4-6)
- Signs of life coming from Music City!
Next up: Bye
25. New York Jets (LW: 22, 3-6)
- Tim Tebow might not be the answer, but don't you at least have to give him a shot? Could he really be worse than Mark Sanchez?
Next up: at No. 19 Rams
26. Buffalo Bills (LW: 24, 3-6)
- If the Jets turn to Tebow, the Bills should hand things over to Tyler Thigpen.
Next up: vs. No. 17 Dolphins
28. Carolina Panthers (LW: 28, 2-7)
- Rolling over against the Broncos is a step in the right direction towards the top pick.
Next up: vs. No. 14 Buccaneers
29. Oakland Raiders (LW: 25, 3-6)
- Ravens dropped 55 on them -- including a late fake field goal for a touchdown! -- and now they welcome the Saints to town.
Next up: vs. No. 13 Saints
30. Cleveland Browns (LW: 29, 2-7)
- Browns fans should be worried, there are a handful of winnable games on the horizon.
Next up: at No. 16 Cowboys
31. Jacksonville Jaguars (LW: 31, 1-8)
- Have a chance to finish the season last in every offensive and defensive category.
Next up: at No. 1 Texans
32. Kansas City Chiefs (LW: 32, 1-8)
- The Chiefs cost a whole lot of people, a whole lot of money Monday night.
Next up: vs. No. 21 Bengals