The NIT Tournament begins tonight with nine of the 16 first-round games being held. Both No. 1 seeds are in action as Alabama faces No. 8 Coastal Carolina (7 p.m. ESPNU) and Boston College faces No. 8 McNeese State (9 p.m. ESPNU).
The tournament will conclude with the semifinals and finals March 29 and 31 at Madison Square Garden.
Here are tonight's matchups, along with TV times and announcers:
- No. 1 Alabama Crimson Tide vs. No. 8 Coastal Carolina Chanticleers, Tuesday at 7 p.m., ESPNU (Carter Blackburn and LaPhonso Ellis)
- No. 4 New Mexico Lobos vs. No. 5 UTEP Miners, Tuesday at 9 p.m., ESPN2 (Bob Wischusen and Stephen Bardo)
- No. 3 Missouri State Bears vs. No. 6 Murray State Racers, Tuesday at 8 p.m., ESPN3 (Justin Kutcher and Dickey Simpkins)
- No. 3 Colorado St. Rams vs. No. 6 Fairfield Stags, Tuesday at 9 p.m., ESPN3 (Dave Armstrong and Bill Herenda)
- No. 2 St. Mary's Gaels vs. No. 7 Kent St. Golden Flashes, Tuesday at 11 p.m., ESPN2 (Dave Flemming and Sean Farnham)
- No. 1 Boston College Eagles vs. 8 McNeese St. Cowboys, Tuesday at 9 p.m., ESPNU (Mitch Holthus and Reid Gettys)
- No. 3 Oklahoma St. Cowboys vs. No. 6 Harvard Crimson, Tuesday at 7 p.m., ESPN (Mark Jones and Fran Fraschilla)
- No. 3 Dayton Flyers vs. No. 6 Charleston Cougars, Tuesday at 7 p.m., ESPN2 (Brad Nessler and Jimmy Dykes)
- No. 2 Cleveland St. Vikings vs. No. 7 Vermont Catamounts, Tuesday at 7 p.m., ESPN3 (Jim Barbar and Mark Adams)
Click the highlighted team name to visit the SB Nation team page for your favorite team. For more college basketball, visit SB Nation's NCAA Basketball hub.