New York Giants coach Tom Coughlin met with reports today at the NFL Scouting Combine. Coughlin shared several nuggets of news regarding the Giants.â†µ
Here are some highlights:â†µ
- Coughlin said the Giants need to use running back Brandon Jacobs more.
- He had “no comment” on Plaxico Burress.
- He said the Giants could be interested in a center in the upcoming NFL Draft due to concerns about the health of their other centers.
- Coughlin said Mathias Kiwanuka will not need neck surgery, but has not yet been cleared to return to football.
- He also joked about Antrel Rolle’s comments about him, saying “he should have seen me a few years ago.”