Here are the answers to yesterday's quiz.â†µ
1. Pitchers Gary Gentry and Danny Frisella were sent to Atlanta in a trade for Felix Millan and George Stone.â†µ
2. Buzz Capra was sold to the Braves before the 1974 season; he then led the NL with a 2.28 ERA that year.â†µ
3. John Olerud singled up the middle off John Rocker, driving in Roger Cedeno and Melvin Mora for the game-winning runs in game four of the 1999 NLCS.â†µ
4. Octavio Dotel was the winning pitcher in game five of the '99 NLCS. He was the team's ninth pitcher of the game, and pitched the last three innings.â†µ
5. Charlie O'Brien was the backup catcher on the 1995 Braves. He played for the Mets from 1990 to 1993.â†µ
For more Mets news and discussion, check out SB Nation's Amazin' Avenue.