Here are the answers to yesterday's quiz:â†µ
1. The only player to win the MVP award in both leagues is Orel Hershiser. He won with the Dodgers in 1988 and with Cleveland in 1995.â†µ
2. Blue Moon Odom has the lowest career ERA in LCS play, with a 0.40 mark, pitching for Oakland in 1972, '73 and '74.â†µ
3. Dennis Eckersley saved all four of Oakland's wins in the 1988 ALCS.â†µ
4. The record for wins by a pitcher is held by Jesse Orosco, when he won three games in the 1986 NLCS.â†µ
5. In game three of the 1973 NLCS, Joe Morgan hit the double play ball that led to Pete Rose and Bud Harrelson's fight.