Here are the answers to yesterday's quiz:â†µ
1. Roger McDowell was the second spitter in an episode of Seinfeld.
2. Doug Heffernan once asked his father-in-law, Arthur, to make him a candle shaped like Rusty Staub on the King of Queens.â†µ
3. Many members of the 1969 Mets once appeared in an episode of Everybody Loves Raymond.â†µ
4. On an episode of the Simpsons, Whitey Ford was pelted with pretzels at a Springfield Isotopes game. Homer then suggests renaming the pretzels Whitey Whackers.â†µ
5. Fictitious Met Chico Escuela (played by Garrett Morris) regularly appeared on Saturday Night Live's Weekend Update.â†µ