Here's Part One of a quiz about New York sports in popular culture, with Part Two to come next week. The answers will be posted tomorrow.â†µ
1. Who was the second spitter in an episode of Seinfeld?
2. On the King of Queens, Doug Heffernan once asked his father-in-law, Arthur, to make him a candle shaped like which New York Met?â†µ
3. Members of what championship New York team appeared in an episode of Everybody Loves Raymond?â†µ
4. On an episode of the Simpsons, what New York Yankee pitcher was pelted by pretzels at a baseball game?â†µ
5. Which fictitious Met regularly appeared on Saturday Night Live's Weekend Update?â†µ