The waiting is over, and Carmelo Anthony is finally here. Sure, the New York Knicks had to give up their whole team to get him, but they now have two stars to build around. The duo will just have to take the court by themselves for a while. Take this quiz and see how much you know about the newest member of the Knicks. The answers will be posted tomorrow.
1. What neighborhood in Brooklyn did he spend the first eight years of his life?
2. After leaving Brooklyn, where did his family move?
3. In his one year at Syracuse, he set a rookie NCAA tournament record by scoring 33 points in a Final Four game against which school?
4. His highest points-per-game average is 28.9. Which season did he achieve that mark?
5. In the December 16, 2006, brawl at the Garden between the Nuggets and Knicks, which Knick did Anthony throw a punch at?