This coming Sunday, the most important sporting event of the year will take place. Yes, it's once again time for the Pro Bowl. Here is a quiz about New Yorkers and their teams in NFL's All-Star Game. The answers will be posted tomorrow.â†µ
1. Who was the first New York player to win the MVP award in the Pro Bowl?
2. Only one player ever made the Pro Bowl at three different positions and he was a New Yorker. Who was he?â†µ
3. New York has hosted the NFL Pro Bowl/All-Star Game on one occasion. Which stadium did the game take place?â†µ
4. In 1985 and 1986, New York players won back-to-back MVPs. Who were they?â†µ
5. Who was the last New York player to win a Pro Bowl MVP?â†µ