The NFL Power Rankings here at SB Nation New York this week look a lot like the new sites across all of SB Nation: a lot of changes! The defending champion New York Giants are finally where many fans believe they belonged all along, while the New York Jets made a small move up, but can't feel good about doing it again with the loss of their best player.
With surprises top to bottom, is there any team completely out of place?
[Related: SB Nation NFL Power Rankings]
NFL Week 4 Power Rankings: Falcons, Texans Lead On Top, Seahawks Surprise at No. 12 (via sbnation)
2. Atlanta Falcons (LW: 3, 3-0)
- Battle of unbeatens with the Chargers wasn't much of a battle.
Next up: vs. No. 23 Panthers
4. San Francisco 49ers (LW: 1, 2-1)
- If you are still alive in your knockout pool, you're in a better position than most of us around here.
Next up: at No. 14 Jets
5. New York Giants (LW: 11, 2-1)
- The defending champs don't care about no stinkin' injuries!
Next up: at No. 15 Eagles
6. Arizona Cardinals (LW: 14, 3-0)
- Beat Mike Vick up and down the field. Giants fans approve!
Next up: vs. No. 28 Dolphins
8. Green Bay Packers (LW: 5, 1-2)
- Can't kill them too much for a game they actually won.
Next up: vs. No. 31 Saints
9. Minnesota Vikings (LW: 21, 2-1)
- The rest of the NFC should sent thank you notes to the Vikings for their blueprint on how to handle the Niners.
Next up: at No. 22 Lions
10. New England Patriots (LW: 4, 1-2)
- After this drop, I'm looking over my shoulder to make sure Bill Belichick isn't coming after me.
Next up: at No. 20 Bills
12. Pittsburgh Steelers (LW: 6, 1-2)
- Big Ben was amazing. Too bad his teammates can't hold onto the ball.
Next up: vs. No. 15 Eagles
13. Cincinnati Bengals (LW: 25, 2-1)
- These young Bengals can run with anyone.
Next up: at No. 29 Jaguars
14. New York Jets (LW: 16, 2-1)
- They may have won the battle Sunday, but they lost the war when Darrelle Revis tore his ACL.
Next up: vs. No. 4 49ers
16. Chicago Bears (LW: 20, 2-1)
- Jay Cutler won't pick any more fights if he's allowed to play the Rams a few more times.
Next up: at No. 18 Cowboys
17. San Diego Chargers (LW: 9, 2-1)
- Doors blown off by the Falcons as they proved to be 2-0 frauds.
Next up: at No. 24 Chiefs
18. Dallas Cowboys (LW: 12, 2-1)
- How lucky are The Boys? Romo was in full clutch-Romo mode with four sacks and three turnovers, but they still pulled out a win over the Bucs.
Next up: vs. No. 16 Bears
19. Washington Redskins (LW: 13, 1-2)
- Maybe the defense should show the same passion as offensive coordinator Kyle Shanahan.
Next up: at No. 21 Buccaneers
20. Buffalo Bills (LW: 26, 2-1)
- Still undecided if wins over the Browns should count.
Next up: vs. No. 10 Patriots
21. Tampa Bay Buccaneers (LW: 17, 1-2)
- Greg Schiano was back at it again on Sunday! Give him this, he sticks to his guns.
Next up: vs. No. 19 Redskins
22. Detroit Lions (LW: 15, 1-2)
- This could turn out to be the most exciting five win team ever.
Next up: vs. No. 9 Vikings
23. Carolina Panthers (LW: 18, 1-2)
- Cam Newton is still celebrating his garbage-time TD.
Next up: at No. 2 Falcons
25. Oakland Raiders (LW: 32, 1-2)
- Seabass' leg saved their season... their next terrible loss.
Next up: at No. 11 Broncos
26. St. Louis Rams (LW: 22, 1-2)
- Gonna be a long year for Jeff Fisher and his hair.
Next up: vs. No. 7 Seahawks
28. Miami Dolphins (LW: 28, 1-2)
- Tough for any team when home games are half empty and most of the fans that do show up are cheering for the other team.
Next up: at No. 6 Cardinals
31. New Orleans Saints (LW: 23, 0-3)
- Keep waiting for Sean Payton to put on the Bobby Valentine mustache and sneak onto the sidelines.
Next up: at No. 8 Packers
32. Cleveland Browns (LW: 29, 0-3)
- Browns should get quite the bounty for the top pick in April's draft.
Next up: at No. 3 Ravens