The 2012 London Olympic games begins its final week Monday, and there's a lot of exciting events to celebrate the beginning of the end. One of the most anticipated events will be Team USA men's basketball taking on Argentina in their final preliminary-round contest starting at 5:15 p.m. ET. Also, the USA women's soccer team will take on Canada in the quarterfinals at 2:45 p.m.
Other events featuring finals or medal-round contest will be gymnastics, sailing, track and field and Greco-Roman wrestling.
- USA Men's basketball, preliminary round
- Women's soccer semifinal match vs. Canada
- Men's volleyball, quarterfinals round
- Men's cycling, sprint finals on track
- Men's gymnastics, rings and vault finals
- Women's gymnastics, uneven bars finals
- Women's and men's sailing, laser radial medal race
- Men's shooting -- 50m rifle, three position final
- Men's trap final
- Women's pole vault final
- Women's shot put final
- Men's 400m hurdles final
- Women's steeplechase final
- Men's 400m final
- Men's Greco-Roman finals (60kg, 84kg, 120kg)
Information on TV coverage and how to watch online is below.
TV Coverage: Olympic coverage is available on NBC, NBCSN, MSNBC, CNBC, Bravo, and specialty channels for soccer and basketball. For complete listings on when and where to see each match, click here.
Streaming Information: Live matches can be streamed online here (cable subscription required).