Carmello Anthony, Tyson Chandler and Deron Williams are back in action on Thursday as Team USA takes on Nigeria in pool play. They cruised past Tunisia in their last game, but were criticized for a slow start. Led by coach Mike Krzyzewski, Team USA is a heavy favorite, but they will still have to avoid lackadaisical play that could cost them.
A gold medal is on the line in the women's individual all-around gymnastics competition on Thursday. Gabby Douglas and Aly Raisman will compete in that event after winning gold with Team USA in the team gymnastics competition earlier.
A total of 18 old medal events are on the schedule Thursday:
- Women's individual (archery)
- Whitewater: men's C-2 - Final (canoe/kayak)
- Whitewater: women's K-1 (canoe/kayak)
- Women's team sprint (cycling)
- Men's team sprint (cycling)
- Women's team foil (fencing)
- Women's individual all-around (gymnastics)
- Women's 78kg (judo)
- Men's 100kg (judo)
- Men's double sculls (rowing)
- Men's lightweight four (rowing)
- Women's eight (rowing)
- Men's double trap (shooting)
- Women's 200m breaststroke (swimming)
- Men's 200m backstroke (swimming)
- Men's 200m IM (swimming)
- Women's 100m freestyle (swimming)
- Men's singles (table tennis)
Streaming Information: Fans can watch the games online via NBC's streaming service, a subscription may be necessary in some cases.
TV Schedule: Olympic events are being broadcast on the NBC family of networks, including NBC, NBCSN, MSNBC, CNBC, and Bravo. For a complete schedule of events and times, visit NBCOlympics.com.
For complete coverage of the Olympic Games, head over to SB Nation's Olympics hub.