The 2012 London Olympic games are a couple of days in, but men's basketball and men's soccer are sure to headline today's activities. The schedules and broadcast/streaming information are as follows:
- Games are available on NBC, NBCSN, MSNBC, CNBC, and Bravo.
- The men's basketball game between the United States and France will begin at 9:30 a.m. Eastern Time.
- The men's championship match in fencing will begin at 12:55 p.m. Eastern Time.
- Swimming competitions will begin at 2:22 p.m. Eastern Time.
The following events will feature a gold medal match before the end of the day:
- Women's archery
- Women's cycling
- Women's diving
- Men's individual sabre (fencing)
- Judo: women's 52kg/men's 66kg
- Women's 10m air pistol/women's skeet final
- Women's 100m butterfly (swimming)
- Women's 400m freestyle (swimming)
- Men's 100m breaststroke (swimming)
- Men's 4X100m freestyle (swimming)
- Women's 53kg/117 lbs (weightlifting)
- Men's 56kg/123 lbs (weightlifting).
Streaming Information: Viewers can sign up to watch the Olympics online through NBC here. A subscription to a cable provider may be required.
For complete coverage of the Olympic Games, head over to SB Nation's Olympics hub.