July 29 marks the start of a host of team sports at the 2012 London Olympics, including men's basketball and men's soccer.
The New York Knicks will be well represented on Sunday, as small forward Carmelo Anthony and center Tyson Chandler will play in a preliminary match against France. New Knicks backup point guard Pablo Prigioni will also compete for Argentina in their game against Lithuania. Brooklyn Nets point guard Deron Williams is set to join Anthony and Chandler on Team USA.
The following events will feature a gold medal match before the end of the day:
- Women's archery
- Women's cycling
- Women's diving
- Men's individual sabre (fencing)
- Judo: women's 52kg/men's 66kg
- Women's 10m air pistol/women's skeet final
- Women's 100m butterfly (swimming)
- Women's 400m freestyle (swimming)
- Men's 100m breaststroke (swimming)
- Men's 4X100m freestyle (swimming)
- Women's 53kg/117 lbs (weightlifting)
- Men's 56kg/123 lbs (weightlifting)
See when/where to tune into the different events below.
Streaming Information: Viewers can sign up to watch the Olympics online through NBC here. A subscription to a cable provider may be required.
TV Schedule: Games are available on NBC, NBCSN, MSNBC, CNBC, and Bravo.
- The men's basketball game between the United States and France will begin at 9:30 a.m. Eastern Time.
- The men's championship match in fencing will begin at 12:55 p.m. Eastern Time.
- Swimming competitions will begin at 2:22 p.m. Eastern Time.
- For more information on specific times and events, visit here.
For complete coverage of the Olympic Games, head over to SB Nation's Olympics hub.