Forbes released its list of the world's top 100 highest-paid athletes on Tuesday, and the list was littered with New York athletes.
Alex Rodriguez of the New York Yankees topped New York athletes at No. 18 on the list. He was followed by 11 other sports stars who play their home games in the Big Apple.
The New York stars follow:
18. Alex Rodriguez, New York Yankees, $33 million earnings
22. Darrelle Revis, New York Jets, $28.3 million earnings
30. Eli Manning, New York Giants, $26.6 million earnings
36. Derek Jeter, New York Yankees, $24.5 million earnings
38. Mark Sanchez, New York Jets, $24.2 million earnings
T-40. C.C. Sabathia, New York Yankees, $23.8 million earnings
T-40. Johan Santana, New York Mets, $23.8 million earnings
44. Carmelo Anthony, New York Knicks, $22.9 million earnings
45. Mark Teixeira, New York Yankees, $22.8 million earnings
46. Amare Stoudemire, New York Knicks, $22.7 million earnings
63. D'Brickashaw Ferguson, New York Jets, $20.3 million earnings
84. Deron Williams, Brooklyn Nets, $18.2 million earnings
For the full list of Forbes' top-100 highest-paid athletes, visit Forbes.com.