As reported by NEPatriotsdraft, the New York Giants added to their 2012 NFL Draft haul with the following undrafted free agents:
- Janzen Jackson - 5'11" 188lbs - This safety out of McNeese state was a prominant high school prospect, but struggled in college with substance abuse and other character issues that scare off NFL teams. He plays an aggressive game to make up for his size and has good hands for a defensive back.
- Matt Broha - 6'4" 255lbs - A defensive end from Louisiana Tech, Broha notched 25 solo tackles and 7.5 sacks in his 2011 season. He's slow around the edge and has struggled finishing the rush.
- Damian Davis - 6'5" 190lbs - Davis comes from Mary Hardin Baylor, but the wide receiver was part of Oklahoma State before being cut for unknown violation of team rules.
- David Douglas - 6' 206lbs - Another wide reciever, Douglas is out of Arizona and has good speed and runs sharp routes.
- Adwale Ojomo - 6'4" 270lbs - A defensive end out of Miami, Ojomo has god size and speed off the edge, but lacks refined technique. He struggles to get away from blocks and has had a few injuries that might be a concern.
- Julian Tailey - 6'1" 190lbs - A wide receiver coming from UMASS, Tailey has good size and good speed but needs better hands to secure the catches he can reach.
- Joe Martinek - 6' 220lbs - Coming from Rutgers, he played as a running back before transitioning to fullback. He runs downhill, eyes forward, battering-ram style.
- Jojo Nicolas - 6' 198lbs - A defensive back out of Miami, Nicolas had 37 tackles and 2 interceptions in his 2011 season. His power is limited, which hurts him in tackles and bump-and-run coverage.
- D’Angelo McCray - 6'2" - An offensive lineman, he offers strong run blocking but has struggled with injury.