When the Seton Hall Pirates fell in the Big East Tournament Wednesday night to Louisville, their fate officially moved into the hands of the 2012 NCAA Tournament selection committee.
Sitting firmly on top of the 2012 NCAA Tournament bubble according to SB Nation's Bracketology, Seton Hall can do nothing now but wait and hope other bubble teams fall.
Here's how several other teams on the fringe of NCAA tournament selection fared Sunday:
- Defeated Boston College Eagles, 78-57
- Fell to Minnesota Golden Gophers, 75-68
- Defeated UCLA Bruins, 66-58
- Defeated Auburn Tigers, 68-54
- Defeated Iowa St. Cyclones, 71-65
- Defeated Georgia Tech Yellow Jackets, 54-36
For more on the Pirates, check out South Orange Juice. For more on Big East basketball, visit the SB Nation blog Big East Coast Bias. For more news and analysis from the day in NCAA hoops, visit SB Nation's college basketball hub.