The Seton Hall Pirates official went on the NCAA Tournament 2012 bubble Wednesday night, as they lost to the Louisville Cardinals in the second round of the Big East Tournament. The Pirates (20-12, 8-10 Big East) needed one more victory to solidify their March Madness resume, but couldn't pull it off.
Now, its sit, wait, watch and root against another NCAA Tournament bubble teams, as there's still a shot to make the 68-team field, however, they need some help.
Using the latest updated Bracketology bracket (March 8) from SB Nation's Chris Dobbertean, here are the teams Seton Hall fans need to watch and root against:
N.C. State Wolfpack (Last Four Out)
- Next game: Vs. Boston College Eagles, Thurs. (2 p.m. on ESPNU)
- Next game: Vs. Minnesota Golden Gophers, Thurs. (5:30 p.m. on ESPN2)
Arizona Wildcats (Next Four Out)
- Next game: Vs. UCLA Bruins, Thurs. (5:30 p.m. on FSN)
Mississippi Rebels (Next Four Out)
- Next game: Vs. Auburn Tigers, Thurs., (7:30 p.m. on SEC Network)
- Next game: Vs. Iowa St. Cyclones, Thurs. (8:30 p.m. on ESPN2)
Miami Hurricanes (Last Four Out)
- Next game: Vs. Georgia Tech, Thurs. (9 p.m. on ESPNU)
Oregon Ducks (Next Four Out)
- Next game: Vs. Colorado Buffalo, Thurs. (11:30 p.m. on FSN)
Tennessee Volunteers (Last Four Out)
- Next game: Vs. 'Ole Miss/Auburn, Fri. (7:30 p.m. on SEC Network)
- Next game: Vs. Dayton Flyers, Fri., (9 p.m. ET on CBS Sports Network)
Dayton Flyers (Next Four Out)
- Next game: Vs. Xavier, Fri. (9 p.m. on CBS Sports Network)
For more on the Pirates, check out South Orange Juice. For more on Big East basketball, visit the SB Nation blog Big East Coast Bias. For more news and analysis from the day in NCAA hoops, visit SB Nation's college basketball hub.