The NFL Power Rankings for Week 17 find the New York Giants and New York Jets both continuing their free fall. Big Blue had their doors blown off by the Baltimore Ravens, while Gang Green couldn't use the first start of Greg McElroy's career to get by the San Diego Chargers.
Check out the latest rankings and let us know what you think!
1. Denver Broncos (LW: 1, 12-3)
- Finishing up against the Kansas City Chiefs gives John Fox the option of resting his starters and still going into the playoffs with momentum.
Next up: vs. Chiefs
2. Atlanta Falcons (LW: 5, 13-2)
- Guess we should start taking this team seriously?
Next up: vs. Buccaneers
3. New England Patriots (LW: 2, 11-4)
- Struggling against the Jacksonville Jaguars should make for a rough Week 17 for Dolphins.
Next up: vs. Dolphins
4. Green Bay Packers (LW: 6, 11-4)
- Mason Crosby made two (2!!) field goals without a miss.
Next up: at Vikings
5. Seattle Seahawks (LW: 9, 10-5)
- I pity the team that draws Pete Carroll's crew in the playoffs.
Next up: vs. Rams
6. San Francisco 49ers (LW: 3, 10-4-1)
- Stinker against the Seahawks may have cost them the all important bye week.
Next up: vs. Cardinals
7. Houston Texans (LW: 4, 12-3)
- Arian Foster's irregular heartbeat is more troubling than the loss to Minnesota.
Next up: at Colts
8. Washington Redskins (LW: 7, 9-6)
- Too early to start calling the 'Skins a team of destiny?
Next up: vs. Cowboys
9. Cincinnati Bengals (LW: 8, 9-6)
- Bengals vs. Steelers looked more like preseason than playoff clincher.
Next up: vs. Ravens
12. Baltimore Ravens (LW: 14, 10-5)
- The Ravens just sacked Eli Manning again.
Next up: at Bengals
15. New York Giants (LW: 11, 8-7)
- 6-2 Giants now somehow 8-7 and on the outside looking in.
Next up: vs. Eagles
16. Dallas Cowboys (LW: 12, 8-7)
- This team has more lives than a cat.
Next up: at Redskins
17. St. Louis Rams (LW: 18, 7-7-1)
- The AFC West isn't quite the joke of a conference it used to be, eh?
Next up: at Seahawks
18. Carolina Panthers (LW: 20, 6-9)
- A shame Cam Newton didn't show up until the second half of the season.
Next up: at Saints
19. Miami Dolphins (LW: 21, 7-8)
- A win in New England would be a nice way to cap off Joe Philbin's first season.
Next up: at Patriots
20. Tampa Bay Buccaneers (LW: 17, 6-9)
- This sort of no-show is a terrible sign for Greg Schiano's future.
Next up: at Falcons
21. Pittsburgh Steelers (LW: 19, 7-8)
- I'm sure Todd Haley threw that interception, right Ben Roethlisberger?
Next up: vs. Browns
22. San Diego Chargers (LW: 25, 6-9)
- Please let these meaningless wins keep Norv Turner in San Diego!
Next up: vs. Raiders
23. Cleveland Browns (LW: 22, 5-10)
- Colt McCoy injuring Trent Richardson is the most Browns injury ever.
Next up: at Steelers
24. Tennessee Titans (LW: 23, 5-10)
- The same team the Jets barely beat were blown off the field by the Packers 55-7. Go, Gang Green!
Next up: vs. Jaguars
25. Arizona Cardinals (LW: 24, 5-10)
- The worst 5-10 team in NFL history?
Next up: at 49ers
26. Buffalo Bills (LW: 26, 5-10)
- Bills/Jets should be flexed to Saturday morning at 10am.
Next up: vs. Jets
27. Philadelphia Eagles (LW: 28, 4-11)
- Andy Reid sure does know how to go out with a bang!
Next up: at Giants
28. New York Jets (LW: 27, 6-9)
- Greg McElroy: QBOTF!
Next up: at Bills
29. Jacksonville Jaguars (LW: 31, 2-13)
- Jags know how to do it: showed fight against the Pats, but didn't lose ground in the search for the No. 1 overall pick.
Next up: at Titans
32. Kansas City Chiefs (LW: 32, 2-13)
- One week away from being on the clock!
Next up: at Broncos