The NFL Power Rankings for Week 15 are here and the New York Giants are once again showing they have what it takes to make a run at the crown, climbing higher in the Top 10 after an impressive win over the New Orleans Saints. The New York Jets also made their way north, but have a long way to go before they make any real noise.
Check out the latest rankings and let us know what you think!
1. New England Patriots (LW: 3, 10-3)
- Tom Brady and Bill Belichick are partying like it's 2004.
Next up: vs. No. 5 49ers
2. Denver Broncos (LW: 4, 10-3)
- One final test Sunday before two cupcakes to finish the season.
Next up: at No. 13 Ravens
3. Houston Texans (LW: 1, 11-2)
- Texans aren't quite ready for prime time yet.
Next up: vs. No. 9 Colts
4. Green Bay Packers (LW: 5, 9-4)
- Giants could end up being the only team to beat the Pack the last three months of the season.
Next up: at No. 12 Bears
5. San Francisco 49ers (LW: 6, 9-3-1)
- The kid will get to show what he's made of against Bill Belichick.
Next up: at No. 1 Patriots
6. Atlanta Falcons (LW: 2, 11-2)
- The least feared No. 1 seed in the playoffs ever?
Next up: vs. No. 7 Giants
7. New York Giants (LW: 9, 8-5)
- If David Wilson can be a fraction of what we saw Sunday, Big Blue will be very, very dangerous.
Next up: at No. 6 Falcons
8. Washington Redskins (LW: 10, 7-6)
- Captain Kirk isn't RG3, but he's not a bad Plan B!
Next up: at No. 19 Browns
9. Indianapolis Colts (LW: 12, 9-4)
- Not the most talented team, but I wouldn't want anything to do with this team in the playoffs.
Next up: at No. 3 Texans
10. Cincinnati Bengals (LW: 7, 7-6)
- Losing out on a playoff spot because of a home loss to the Cowboys? Ouch.
Next up: at No. 26 Eagles
11. Seattle Seahawks (LW: 13, 8-5)
- The Seahakws just scored again... And again.
Next up: at No. 25 Bills
12. Chicago Bears (LW: 8, 8-5)
- This ship is sinking quickly.
Next up: vs. No. 4 Packers
13. Baltimore Ravens (LW: 11, 9-4)
- Wow, Cam Cameron is terrible? If only EVERYONE in the NFL could have told the Ravens that...
Next up: vs. No. 2 Broncos
14. Dallas Cowboys (LW: 16, 7-6)
- Could leap-frog free falling Bears for the final wild card.
Next up: vs. No. 18 Steelers
15. Tampa Bay Buccaneers (LW: 14, 6-7)
- Will com up short this season, but Greg Schiano is building something special.
Next up: at No. 21 Saints
16. St. Louis Rams (LW: 18, 6-6-1)
- Need a whole lot of losing to happen if they want to sneak into the playoffs.
Next up: vs. No. 17 Vikings
17. Minnesota Vikings (LW: 20, 7-6)
- Adrian Peterson is talking about the rushing record, but Minny will need more than AP to beat the Texans or Packers down the stretch.
Next up: at No. 16 Rams
18. Pittsburgh Steelers (LW: 15, 7-6)
- Bring back Charlie Batch!
Next up: at No. 14 Cowboys
19. Cleveland Browns (LW: 21, 5-8)
- Craziest playoff scenario? Browns run the table and jump over the Jets, Bengals and Steelers.
Next up: vs. No. 8 Redskins
20. New York Jets (LW: 24, 6-7)
- Hope for the playoffs has calmed the Tebowmania talk (for now).
Next up: at No. 29 Titans
21. New Orleans Saints (LW: 17, 5-8)
- Saints should pack Drew Brees away for 2013.
Next up: vs. No. 15 Buccaneers
22. Carolina Panthers (LW: 26, 4-9)
- The Panthers would have been scary if Cam Newton didn't sleepwalk through half the season.
Next up: at No. 24 Chargers
23. Miami Dolphins (LW: 19, 5-8)
- Joe Philbin says the Dolphins mistakes are "correctable". Unfortunately for him, being the Dolphins is not.
Next up: vs. No. 30 Jaguars
24. San Diego Chargers (LW: 28, 5-8)
- Norv Turner got the game ball last week, but for some reason a pink slip wasn't attached.
Next up: vs. No. 22 Panthers
25. Buffalo Bills (LW: 22, 5-8)
- Here's a fun prop bet: how many minutes after the final game until Chan Gailey is fired?
Next up: vs. No. 11 Seahawks
27. Detroit Lions (LW: 23, 4-9)
- History! For the third straight week, the Lions blew a 10-point lead, an NFL record.
Next up: at No. 28 Cardinals
29. Tennessee Titans (LW: 30, 4-9)
- Nothing says excitement like Jets-Titans on Monday Night Football!
Next up: vs. No. 20 Jets
30. Jacksonville Jaguars (LW: 27, 2-11)
- Keep hope alive! That No. 1 overall pick is still in play.
Next up: at No. 23 Dolphins
32. Kansas City Chiefs (LW: 31, 2-11)
- Last winnable game of the season for the Chiefs = one more chance to blow their shot at the No. 1 pick.
Next up: at No. 31 Raiders