Big Blue still land in the top 10
The NFL Power Rankings for Week 10 finds the New York Giants taking a stumble after their loss to the Pittsburgh Steelers while the New York Jets are saved by another fall thanks to their bye.
Check out the latest rankings and let us know what you think!
2. Houston Texans (LW: 3, 7-1)
- Should walk to the No. 1 seed in the AFC.
Next up: at No. 6 Bears
3. San Francisco 49ers (LW: 4, 6-2)
- A week or two away from locking up the NFC West.
Next up: vs. No. 20 Rams
4. Denver Broncos (LW: 5, 5-3)
- You can bet Peyton will be on the phone with Eli talking about taming the Bengals.
Next up: at No. 28 Panthers
5. New England Patriots (LW: 6, 5-3)
- I'm guessing Brady will drop 50 on the hapless Bills.
Next up: vs. No. 24 Bills
6. Chicago Bears (LW: 7, 7-1)
- How badly do you wish Jay Cutler would have campaigned for Mitt Romney?
Next up: vs No. 2 Texans
8. Green Bay Packers (LW: 8, 6-3)
- Ho-hum Pack to this point and they are 6-3? "Ruh roh," says the rest of the league.
Next up: Bye
9. Baltimore Ravens (LW: 9, 6-2)
- Bye, Browns and now Raiders for the Ravens. Some guys have all the luck.
Next up: at No. 25 Raiders
10. Pittsburgh Steelers (LW: 10, 5-3)
- Speaking of dropping a lot of points, you know Todd Haley wants to put up 100 on the Chiefs.
Next up: vs. No. 32 Chiefs
13. Miami Dolphins (LW: 11, 4-4)
- Will be a tough out the rest of the way, for the fighting Philbins.
Next up: vs. No. 30 Titans
15. Minnesota Vikings (LW: 12, 5-4)
- Sell on the Vikings. Why? Of seven remaining games, Texans, Bears (twice) and Packers (twice).
Next up: vs. No. 17 Lions
16. New Orleans Saints (LW: 19, 3-5)
- Even with an upset of the Falcons this week, will be tough for Brees & Co. to make a push for the playoffs.
Next up: vs. No. 1 Falcons
17. Detroit Lions (LW: 14, 4-4)
- Can we really give them a boost for beating the Jaguars?
Next up: at No. 15 Vikings
18. San Diego Chargers (LW: 21, 4-4)
- Wins against the Chiefs shouldn't count.
Next up: at No. 14 Buccaneers
19. Washington Redskins (LW: 15, 3-6)
- So, about the whole "RGIII can win now" talk...
Next up: vs. No. 27 Eagles
20. St. Louis Rams (LW: 25, 3-5)
- Welcome back from the bye, now have fun in San Francisco.
Next up: at No. 3 49ers
21. Dallas Cowboys (LW: 20, 3-5)
- Jerry Jones is still trying to get into the Cowboys locker room.
Next up: at No. 27 Eagles
23. Arizona Cardinals (LW: 17, 4-5)
- First team to go from 4-0 to 4-12?
Next up: Bye
24. Buffalo Bills (LW: 23, 3-5)
- Nothing like following up a trip to Houston with a visit to New England.
Next up: at No. 5 Patriots
25. Oakland Raiders (LW: 24, 3-5)
- Couldn't stop the Bucs, but I'm sure they'll be fine against the Ravens and Saints the next two weeks.
Next up: at No. 9 Ravens
26. Cincinnati Bengals (LW: 27, 3-5)
- First Peyton, now they get an angry Giants team.
Next up: vs. No. 7 Giants
27. Philadelphia Eagles (LW: 26, 3-5)
- Where will Andy Reid's mustache coach next year?
Next up: vs. No. 21 Cowboys
28. Carolina Panthers (LW: 30, 2-6)
- Delivered minor blow to their quest for the top pick in April's draft with a win over the Redskins.
Next up: vs. No. 4 Broncos
29. Cleveland Browns (LW: 29, 2-7)
- Still just a game away from the No. 1 pick.
Next up: Bye
30. Tennessee Titans (LW: 28, 3-6)
- Nothing boosts morale like giving up half a hundred.
Next up: at No. 13 Dolphins
31. Jacksonville Jaguars (LW: 31, 1-7)
- Good thing the Jags didn't trade for Tebow, they might've actually won some games!
Next up: vs. No. 11 Colts
32. Kansas City Chiefs (LW: 32, 1-7)
- The Chiefs started to make adjustments... before Week 10. Romeo Crennel, everyone!
Next up: at No. 10 Steelers