The NFL Power Rankings here at SB Nation New York aren't seeing much movement at the top, providing quite the wall for the New York Giants. Clearly the New York Jets don't have the same problem, with Gang Green just trying to avoid the basement until they right the ship.
Could the defending champions be the next team to take on the crown for the throne?
2. Atlanta Falcons (LW: 2, 5-0)
- Ho hum, just a 17 point fourth quarter on the road to stay undefeated.
Next up: vs. No. 29 Raiders
4. New England Patriots (LW: 8, 3-2)
- So the Pats train is unstoppable now, right?
Next up: at No. 13 Seahawks
5. Minnesota Vikings (LW: 6, 4-1)
- Still the only team in five weeks to handle the Niners.
Next up: at No. 23 Redskins
8. New York Giants (LW: 12, 3-2)
- 30 carries and Ahmad Bradshaw is not a combination Tom Coughlin should keep mixing if he wants his running back for the second half of the season.
Next up: at No. 3 49ers
9. Pittsburgh Steelers (LW: 13, 2-2)
- Big Ben hasn't even hit his stride yet (watch out, ladies).
Next up: at No. 32 Titans
11. Cincinnati Bengals (LW: 10, 3-2)
- Just when we were starting to believe they turned a corner... the Bungles show up again.
Next up: at No. 30 Browns
12. Arizona Cardinals (LW: 5, 4-1)
- Stinker in St. Louis makes you wonder if 4-0 start was a mirage.
Next up: vs. No. 26 Bills
15. Philadelphia Eagles (LW: 14, 3-2)
- Mike Vick just fumbled again.
Next up: vs. No. 25 Lions
16. Green Bay Packers (LW: 7, 2-3)
- Ran into an emotional Colts squad, but that's no excuse for a Swiss cheese defense.
Next up: at No. 1 Texans
17. San Diego Chargers (LW: 15, 3-2)
- Football Gods (or Roger Goodell, whatever) weren't letting them win in New Orleans.
Next up: vs. No. 10 Broncos
19. Tampa Bay Buccaneers (LW: 19, 1-3)
- Get lucky to come off a bye with a Chiefs team in turmoil visiting Tampa.
Next up: vs. No. 28 Chiefs
21. New York Jets (LW: 25, 2-3)
- Had a chance to win in the final minutes against the best team in the league. No one likes moral victories, but this is a big one.
Next up: vs. No. 22 Colts
22. Indianapolis Colts (LW: 24, 2-2)
- What an emotional scene after the Colts win over the Packers. Everyone outside of Green Bay was pulling for Indy Sunday.
Next up: at No. 21 Jets
23. Washington Redskins (LW: 16, 2-3)
- Someone really needs to teach RGIII to step out of bounds.
Next up: vs. No. 5 Vikings
26. Buffalo Bills (LW: 21, 2-3)
- There's no excuse for making Alex Smith look like Joe Montana.
Next up: at No. 12 Cardinals
27. Carolina Panthers (LW: 22, 1-4)
- No team is more in need of a week to reassess their season.
Next up: Bye
28. Kansas City Chiefs (LW: 29, 1-4)
- Chiefs fans weren't booing, they were saying "Boo-rady Quinn"
Next up: at No. 19 Bucs
29. Oakland Raiders (LW: 30, 1-3)
- The Warriors season is ready to tip off!
Next up: at No. 2 Falcons
30. Cleveland Browns (LW: 31, 0-5)
- Looked good against the Giants (for a quarter)!
Next up: vs. No. 11 Bengals
32. Tennessee Titans (LW: 28, 1-4)
- Chris Johnson: 15 carries, 24 yards.
Next up: vs. No. 9 Steelers