Elsa - Getty Images
The Jets and Giants both stumble, but Gang Green own the biggest drop of any team.
The NFL Power Rankings here at SB Nation New York are seeing little movement at the top for the first time this season. The same can't be said for the rest of the teams, with big moves up and down.
Other than the Jets keeping an eye on the basement, are there any other teams destined to sink to the bottom?
2. Atlanta Falcons (LW: 2, 4-0)
- With four difficult games left the rest of the way, a lock for the top seed in the NFC.
Next up: at No. 16 Redskins
3. San Francisco 49ers (LW: 4, 3-1)
- This just in: the Niners just scored another touchdown on the Jets.
Next up: vs. No. 21 Bills
4. Baltimore Ravens (LW: 3, 3-1)
- After playing three games in 12 days, they get the equivalent of a bye with the Chiefs on their schedule.
Next up: at No. 29 Chiefs
5. Arizona Cardinals (LW: 6, 4-0)
- There's a special magic brewing out in the desert.
Next up: at No. 18 Rams
6. Minnesota Vikings (LW: 9, 3-1)
- This team is two years ahead of schedule. So much fun to watch!
Next up: vs. No.28 Titans
8. New England Patriots (LW: 10, 2-2)
- Uh oh, someone poked the bear! Brady is back with a vengeance.
Next up: vs. No. 9 Broncos
9. Denver Broncos (LW: 11, 2-2)
- The entire Raiders defense has Manning Face right now.
Next up: at. No. 8 Patriots
10. Cincinnati Bengals (LW: 13, 3-1)
- Only loss is to the Ravens on the road. The Red Rifle
Next up: vs. No. 23 Dolphins
12. New York Giants (LW: 5, 2-2)
- Champs should get to rebound from ugly Eagles loss with a visit from the Browns.
Next up: vs. No. 31 Browns
14. Philadelphia Eagles (LW: 15, 3-1)
- Worst 3-1 team in history?
Next up: at No. 13 Steelers
15. San Diego Chargers (LW: 17, 3-1)
- They aren't any good, but the AFC West will keep making them look good.
Next up: at No. 32 Saints
16. Washington Redskins (LW: 19, 2-2)
- If RGIII stays in one piece, this team could push for a spot in the top 10.
Next up: vs. No. 2 Falcons
17. Seattle Seahawks (LW: 7, 2-2)
- Without an assist from the refs, Pete Carroll's crew steps in it against the Rams.
Next up: at No. 22 Panthers
18. St. Louis Rams (LW: 26, 2-2)
- Jeff Fisher's young squad is spunky.
Next up: vs. No. 5 Cardinals
19. Tampa Bay Buccaneers (LW: 21, 1-3)
- Get Schiano down there in the trenches!
Next up: Bye
22. Carolina Panthers (LW: 23, 1-3)
- Annnnd, cue all the Cam Newton is a problem stories.
Next up: vs. No. 17 Seahawks
24. Indianapolis Colts (LW: 27, 1-2)
- Thoughts and prayers to head coach Chuck Pagano as he fights Leukemia.
Next up: vs. No. 7 Packers
25. New York Jets (LW: 14, 2-2)
- No Revis, no Holmes and now nowhere to go but to Tebow Time.
Next up: vs. No. 1 Texans
26. Detroit Lions (LW: 22, 1-3)
- Last week I pegged them as a five win team. That may have been generous.
Next up: BYE
27. Jacksonville Jaguars (LW: 29, 1-3)
- Well, the weather will be in the 80s all week, so they've got that going for them.
Next up: vs. No. 11 Bears
28. Tennessee Titans (LW: 30, 1-3)
- At least Chris Johnson finally showed signs of life.
Next up: at No. 6 Vikings
30. Oakland Raiders (LW: 25, 1-3)
- The countdown to Matt Barkley is on!
Next up: BYE
31. Cleveland Browns (LW: 32, 0-4)
- Showed fight on the road against the Ravens, which is enough to get out of the basement.
Next up: at No. 12 Giants
32. New Orleans Saints (LW: 31, 0-4)
- A team with this kind of offense can't keep losing... right?
Next up: vs. No. 15 Chargers